CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Portsmouth 0-1 Chelsea: Well done Pompey

I'm too sad to even say anything. I didn't watch the match and I felt so bad and guilty. What kind of fan am I? I didn't even watch a damn simple match like that. It was live at 4am in Brunei but the only games premiered was Liverpool and Arsenal. Pompey was after that and it was played around 6am and I have to miss it for school. I should've been absent that time. You can revise again and again about school stuff cause you got the text book but football... That's the last match premiered on the TV and I have to missed it. I feel pathetic now...

Dad didn't even let me watch it also. FUCK ASTRO FOR GOD SAKE!!! I don't care how many fucking times I fucked Astro but I still can't accept it. Why the fuck premiere Arsenal!?! They can't win EPL anymore so why watch? Plus, it's ODVIOUS that they ARE going to win!!! West Brom? BAH! ANYONE CAN BEAT THEM!!

Chelsea and Portsmouth's managers are sacked few weeks ago and anxiously trying to test their new manager/caretaker. IS IT SO HARD TO PREMIERE THAT!?! MALAYSIAN! CAN'T YOU GET THAT IN YOUR THICK SKULLS!?! I KNOW that all of you so-called humans all adore Man.utd but why can't you 'MALAYSIANS' just stop thinking about that crappy fact and THINK football, NOT Man.utd. So busy thinking about Man.utd and can't get your thick skulls into football? Fucking wankers!

Brunei seriously NEED to buy cable from Singapore. ASTRO SUCKS

Drongba scored at 80'.... What else could I say? I already said it....


0 comments: