CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A date with my Bro's iPod Touch

Hasn't it ever irritates you when all the songs you listen to isn't in your iPod? Instead it's in your brother's? Well, that just suck... SERIOUSLY. BUT... Luckily my bro swapped his iPod for mine. Long story though.

His PC got repaired and for his sake he introduces new songs to me (finally) so I could download it for him and we can swap iPods. I'll agree cause we all know, the best is from his boom box~

So I downloaded his song entitled: Modjo - Lady (hear me tonight) and it's a deal. It was great getting to hear something from his collection. Craving for Aphex Twin - Boy/girl song finally ease with his Apple around. That song's the sex. Speaking of Aphex Twin, most of his songs are like... I just can't explain it in words.

from Aphex Twin:
girl/boy song
Xtal
Flim
WindowLicker
Donkey Rhubarb
Come to daddy



So that's the songs I recommended you guys to listen to. I listen to them so why not share :) OKAY you got me. So maybe I don't listen to Come To Dady but the Drum & Bass background sounds very good comparing to others that is. On Aphex Twin's Drum & Bass timestretch effects is original. He's no. 1 in my list of Drum & Bass

From Royksopp:
In Space
Sparks
Happy Up Here
Miss You So Much
Vision One
Poor Leno

I guess I'll be recommending you guys only that cause I'm not such a big fan of their new album. I guess I just don't like vocal that much. Though I love In Space cause the timing of the song sounds good and Sparks a great case cause it sounds like Downtempo. You guys know how I love Downtempo.

from London Elektricity:
Billion Dollar Gravy
The Strangest Secret in the World
Main ingredient
Just one second
Just One Second (Apex Remix)
Search Engine
The Great Drum & Bass Swindle
Dancing cum
hanging rock

Okay maybe my ears are stuck with London Elektricity but they are the greatest. Best song might be Just One Second but all time fav, Billion Dollar Gravy. I'm still new to The Great Drum & Bass Swidle but it's one of my top 10 list now. It sounds great in the ears.

New in playlist:
Mephisto - The Beat Of The Bee
Kid Cudi vs Crookers - Day 'n' Nite
Modjo - Lady (hear me tonight)
Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up

The Beat Of The Bee. Can't stop listening to it. The Video Clip rocks as well. Day 'n' Nite with a 'very' high vid. In love with Put Your Hands Up's vid xp

All time greatest:
Muffler - Mermaids
Paul Van Dyk - Nothing But You
BT - Godspeed
Tiesto - Lethal Industry

Good luck though. C ya~


0 comments: