CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WTFFF...

WTF! Okay, to settle this straight the new Pompey kits on my late post aren't sure yet okay! I am not a confirmer or something and I'm not 100% sure. Heck, I'm not even 50% sure as well! The only thing I post it om my Blogger was cause I typed it "Portsmouth 09/10 kit" and the first picture I saw was that after I press the enter botton and yeah.. What else would I do?? Post it on Blogger of course!

Posting this has a porpose too. There's this web site saying shit about those Pompey kits were fake and shit like that and I'm with the bad name here. Why the fuck's my post became the center of intention shhh~

And to you beloved readers out there, it's your choice to believe it or not if those kit are next season's cause I'm not sure and I'm waiting for next season so butt off my Blogger!!! 

To the site

0 comments: