CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

I guess money isn't everything.

I felt sorry for the Abu Dhabi thing on City. He tried to buy alot of skilled players but... I think it didn't work. Manchester United didn't seem to let Cristiano Ronaldo go. They are gay for him and Rooney will be a mess without his love which is Ronaldo. I guess that the owner don't want Ronaldo in blue. Manchester City also don't got any luck on Fernando Torres too... Since he's not on sale.

Arsenal player Cesc Fabregas rejects on City. He still wants Arsenal and he will leave when he is on sale I guess. A.C Milan's midfielder Ricardo Kaka also rejects on City's bid. He's story is like Cesc too but I still think Lucas Podolski wants to exit Bayern Munich and enter City.

I still salut you Abu Dhabi guy. You got huge money and you tried to buy good players. I hope the best to you though. Good luck on your player search or whatever...

0 comments: