CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Match results this week

I watch matches till I can't sleep. This week's matches are awesome!! I mean a lot of the clubs I supported won! I'm in heaven this week~

Liverpool won knocking Everton by 2 goals that Fernando Torres scored in second half of the match and Everton's Cahill got two yellow cards that got him send off in that match.

Manchester United is disgustingly winning defeating Bolton and climbing up the Premier League's table since Cristiano Ronaldo (the dead that revived and play football back... Strangely) got back from a very incredible injury... It made me happy when he was not on field and now my smile turns to frown when I see him back in Man U. He looks black like their other player, Nani. Well at least there's more niggers in the club right? anyway they won 2-0 with a penalty goal by Cristiano Fucking Ronaldo (Which he purposely fell down on the penalty box). He was the one who scored for Man U but I think he still suck cause it's a penalty kick. Anyone could score in a penalty kick, even monkeys. The second goal was made by Wayne Rooney which was a very great shoot by him. He scores from distance and I think it's cool. I still hate Man U so don't expect much!

It hurts to save a retarded picture like this in my perfect file...

Chelsea got the same result of 2-0 still staying at the top defeating Stoke City. The first one who scored was Bosingwa in the first half and the second goal was scored by... I forgot but hey, at least they won right?

Arsenal lost to Hull city made my day as I was supporting Hull that time. I didn't really support Arsenal this season cause I still hate Walcolt for crushing Croatia that time with a headtrick or however you spell it. The point is that he still embarrasses Croatia that time. Hull's Giovanni scored the first goal by kicking the ball from some distance and goaled. Second one was by Hull's Cousin. From a freekick to Cousin's header it made a goal for Hull City. Early in that match Arsenal got a score by McShane's owngoal. The score was 1-2

The following day was Pompey's match between Spurs. Too bad Kranjcar still can't play because of the foot operation. If he could play that time he could meet up with Corluka and Modric but oh well. Pompey won with a result of 2-0. The first goal was made by Defoe in the Penalty kick. The penalty was cause by Spurs' captain, Jenas for a handball. the second goal was made by Pompey's Peter Crouch celebrating his first goal in Pompey.

 

Last match was frustrating. It was Manchester City who lost to... What club was it? Wigan right? Anyway it was a 2-1 match. I forgot about it but I try to recall. First Wigan goal was by... Velencia right? And the second goal was by Zaki's penalty. He's penalty was cause by City's Gariddo who tackled some Wigan player in the penalty box. Man City goal was by... Company... I forgot how they score though.

Italian match I watch that 3 in the morning was A.C Milan versus Inter Milan. Ronaldinho scored the winning goal by heading the ball to the goal. The result was 1-0.

0 comments: