CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'll miss this month...

The final day of Ramadhan made me think of how's tomorrow will look like. I mean I won't feel right eating cakes in people's houses in the middle of the day after a month of fasting. I'll miss this month and I did nothing to make this last day of Ramadhan special. I like this month and to feel this month again is to wait next year.

I mean after I break my fast I won't be able to sleep at 4am waiting for Sahur. I'll miss watching matches while waiting. I'll also miss the catchy line that goes "Kenapa ko ani kan? Puasa wah!" when people are fighting or doing something that is wrong in Ramadhan. 

School is coming and I'm happy I've done my project. I did everything anyway but I'm okay. I enjoy making it myself than working with other brainless human beings that can't decide what is good or filthy.... imbecile hooligans... 

I'll see my friends again and I'm gonna invite them for my open house some day. They must invite me too or not I'll kill them~~

Anyway it's nearly time to break my fast and i got to help mum with kitchen stuff. C ya~ 

0 comments: