CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Part of my life #6

Hello there. It's been so long I haven't post anything for you people and I felt pretty bad about it. I don't really think people would read this blog or anything but to all readers who read all of my work from day one thank you for reading them and you're welcome if I've entertain you people.

Anyway I know that I'm not posting a lot about football this month and I know there's a lot of matches there is to write down their scores but I just didn't have the time. I got school, projects and exams to worry about. I'm still a student remember? Anyway I'm really sorry if I'm not posting the updates about football. I hope you people forgive me.

So I've already finished or solved my rubik's cube. I thought it'll be hard but now it's a piece of cake. I've learned it with my friend. He's an expert and someday I want to speed cuben with him.

Anyway I bought this book. It was called 'The Diary Of A Young Girl'. You know it's Anne Frank's diary. I like to read it more than other books. I mean I love that book so much. I want to keep it forever but stupidly... My damn sister sat on it and stupidly ruined the book's cover! I hate her more than anyone in this world! I'd better hang out with the J-dudes than her! She made me so mad! I wish I could get a gun and shot her right now. After ruining my book she was acting all innocent to me like shit. I hate you son of a B!+@#!!!!

Plan 1: shot her 20 times on the head.

Plan 2: Chop off her head.

Plan 3: Cut off her body parts and feed it to the dogs outside.

Plan 4: Tie her in front of a train and let the train crash to an Aeroplane.

Plan 5: Drown her to death!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I so hate her... Everything she likes are things I hate. Just read my post called '7 things I hate the most' and that's the things she likes the most. People kept on saying I am 100% like her but I'm not, 100% not!

Proof:

1). I've done so many things by myself without complaining and all she do is to nag and complain about new  and old stuff.

2). I rather enjoy playing things that does not consist of electricity (Rubik's cube, cross stitching, football, Handball, reading books, etc...) and helps mom and dad to not pay alot of money on eletricity but she's always using electricity! (Laptop, TV, Video games and more laptop)

3) Sports is my thing, my life, my hobby. I'll die without sports in a day! and she can't even hold a ball right. She is not active in sports and she is only active in one thing. HER TAGGED!!

4)  Music taste is 100% different. Her's are rock, hardcore, screamo, emo, post hardcore while I'm the opposite.

5) We got different names that don't even ryme.

Anyway I don't really have alot of time for now. I got to play with my OLDER SIS. C ya~   

0 comments: