CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

And I just noticed that?

I can't belive that Robbie Keane's brother is... this Sunderland coach(I forgot his name). I mean when I first saw him I thought to myself, 'wow, that coach looks alot like Keane.' 

Well, just now I watched Sunderland againts New Castle. I watched it with my family that time. Usually football matches is a family thing to us. Anyway the camera was focusing Coach Keane that time and dad said he was a brother of Robbie. Not only that I know but dad also said that he was a Manchester United player for a very long period. 

That fact made me laugh. I mean Robbie's brother is in MU and he himself is on Liverpool. How ironic is that?

(He looks Jerman more than Irish)

And a few months ago when Liverpool vs Marseille (2-0. Sorry I didn't post about this match. I was kinda busy) one of the three guys who was with Andy Grey (I think) was called Jamie Redknapp. I thought he just got the same name as Pompey's coach, Harry Redknapp. 

But when dad came to the the TV room holding his hot coffee mug he said, 'Jamie Redknapp. The son of Harry Redknapp. Played for Liverpool few years ago.' And I was like 'What?...' 

I did noticed that Jamie got that Harry face hidden around him somewhere but I didn't expect that Redknapp has a son. But anyway after the next day I typed in Jamie's name on Wikipedia and found out that Jamie was related to Frank Lampard's Chelsea midfielder.

It was true that they were cousins. That explained this picture I found in the net. It was a picture of Terry's marriage. Next him to his left was his wife and to his right was Lampard and Jamie, who was suprisingly there, was next to the bride. 

I didn't have the picture now but I'll post it when I find it.

0 comments: