CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthbay SIS!

On 12 October 1991 someone so dear to me was born. I love her to bits and there's nothing I hate about her. She is always there for me whenever I need her or not. She always cheers me up whenever I'm sad and she makes me laugh whenever I'm stress. There is no older sister that is better than her in this small round world. Eventhough she isn't famous I'm still a big fan of her poems. Her poems are all meaningful than words itself. She is always there to support Liverpool with me and sing 'You'll Never Walk Alone' together with me. I'm sorry I didn't give you any present that you could touch or anything but Happy Birthday!!!

I like this one the most! My favorite Torres pic<3

I know you liked him in Manchester City and he seems weak in Spurs so I made it like this. I hope you like it sis. At least this is his last pic in City's jersey.

I didn't really like Arsenal so I made it half Arsenal and half Spain flag. I was planning to use a spainish pic of Fabregas but I just can't find the right one...

I like this pic from Casillas. It looks cute!

It's orders are following on the first 4 pics I made. I know it's not much to show that you are an amazing sister but Happy Birthday! I'm here wishing you to get 8 O's in your O Level and to make your dreams of being a Lawyer real!!

Loves,

Niko_19

2 comments:

DBH-1210- said...

OH EMM GEE!!!! i'm the luckiest sister /person in the world~~~ thanks a bunch my lovable little sister~~~ I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!! my four husbands are there~~~ want them in bed now!!!

NK Nika said...

Anything for my sister~ Anyway do you want that shirt? I'll get you the shirt. Do you want that skirt along with the shirt? I get it for you. Do you want a kid? I can give you the kid. Sorry if it looks like me.