CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Part of my life #5

It's been so long I haven't post something. I was a bit busy of course. Going to the city all the time and meet the same faces made me bored. I mean I would like to meet new people too. Liverpool won defeating cerew 2-1. I didn't really watch it. Dad didn't bring the newspaper that time so I didn't actually know. I didn't go to Liverpool's official web site too because I didn't got the right mood. Dad was a bit frustrated because he didn't watch it too. I don't really care though.

I watched football matches too but not much. Liverpool got a 0-0 draw with stock city, Portsmouth lost to Manchester City with the score of 6-0, Italy's Inter Milan won 2-0 (I think) defeating Toronto (Or however you spell that club) and Chelsea's draw with Manchester United 1-1.

I didn't really feel like explaining the match today but maybe some day. I won't be promising that though. There's this song I like so much that it touches me deeply inside. It's called Miserable at best by Mayday parade. I like the song. I mean the lyrics are very sad. You should listen to it once.

I miss school. Seeing my friends and laugh with them while playing football in fasting month made me realize that I'm one of them now. I don't have to act like a pure girl to attract guys like them. Just be yourself is the key to anyone I guess. I'm not in love with them or having mad crushes with them. I like hanging around with them and laugh around like dorks but I don't care. I enjoy them and they enjoy me too. I feel loved~

I just hate the part when you are friends with this guy for a long time already and when he got a girlfriend his girlfriend wants him to get away or to avoid you:

1) because she might think that her boyfriend is dating or having a crush on you 

2) because she might think you're more better than her

and

3) because she might think that you are flirting with his guy.

Well if you girls act like this to your boyfriend's friend who is the opposite sex then STOP!

Listen, if you girls want reasons why to stop then it's because

1)you know your boyfriend loves you because they think you are the most beautiful girl in the world so why to cheat? I mean he sees his opposite sex friend every time. I mean he'll get fed up with her face so why would he go for his friend 

and

2) If he had a crush with his opposite sex friend then why don't they get together at first? I mean DUHH!

anyway I've been reading books and watching videos about Hitler and wars. I like it. I mean I like Hitler because he killed all the Jews and stuff (I'm racist thank you). He's cool and stuff but I just wish he got a kid to continue the racism and stuff. Too bad though. Now I just want to find German bands to listen to German songs to remember how Hitler killed all the Jews... Comment this blog if you guys know any.

0 comments: