CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Why is Tottenham Hotspurs that rich?

Is it me or is Spurs getting lots of pro players in the team? Okay first it was Luka Modric. The famous Croat from Dinamo to Spurs. After that it was Heurelho Gomes from who knows where. And then David Bentley and Cesar Sanchez. The recent transfers are Roman Pavlyuchenko and Vedran Corluka... 

I'm not really that jealous that Spurs got lots of pro players (I support them too). It's just that how the hell is Spurs that rich? And another funny part is that pro players from Spurs aren't playing that good (no offence). I mean look at the recent table.

Spurs is at the end of the table and Corluka wants to go to Tottenham? Can't he see the table? Manchester City is on the top three! Plus he did so hard for Manchester City...

I guess he just wants to meet Luka Modric or something or maybe he wants to make Tottenham the top. Well, at least he doesn't have to worry about Manchester City. I'm just waiting until Kasper Schmeichel get the hell out of City.

0 comments: