CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

A day at the beach

It was nice going to the beach. I didn't really swim in the sea because we're there for BBQ! We got there around 3pm. The clouds are covering the sun so it's not that hot. I played in the sand though. I made a... ramp? Yeah, a ramp. We didn't really bring sand buckets or any shovel for building a sand castle. 

The BBQ was a bit hard to set cause the wind was blowing the fire we just made. It took some time but we did made a fine fire. The chickens were ready to be grilled but I didn't really watched it cook because I went fishing with my brother. To tell you guys the truth I just watched him fish. 

After two times casting, dad came and call us both to go back to the BBQ place. My bro was still fishing and my dad accompanied him there while I got back to the BBQ. Some chicken was cooked so I got to the sand again. I took some pictures of the sand and wash my hands after that.

The chicken was delicious and finger licking good. We got back at 6pm and my Converse is full of beach sand when we got back. At least it was fun;)

The Converse logo on the sand was awesome!

The crab sand looks like a Dolphine


The first sunset was pretty but it blinds!

second one was at 6pm.

The beach.

0 comments: