CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Portsmouth FC vs Manchester United FC

Finally! The first pompey game I watch in a big screen instead up going to Youtube and wait untill someone post a video about the match! My first Pompey game... Sucks. Portsmouth FC vs Manchester United FC.

I thought Pompey would win cause these several Pompey matches they won all the way. Since Christiano Ronaldo is in surgery because he broke his leg and Rooney is suspended from playing cause he spit at that paparazzi (Maybe) I was hoping Pompey would win. I wasn't impressed with Pompey. They play like scumbags. David James the keeper is in a well mood but the others just lost it.

Pompey's first substitution was made in the second half and it was sadly Kranjcar. I mean eventhough Kranjcar doesn't got many chance of holding the ball it doesn't mean Harry Redknapp could substitute him that early. Plus, Utaka substitute Kranjcar and I was like WHAT THE HELL???

I am not afraid of proving myself a racist but seriously! Utaka? Is that the only person you could pick Harry? I mean Kranjcar is much more better than that Utaka. I can see it myself that Kranjcar is always being defend by Manchester's defender and he is trying so hard to pass the ball to Crouch.

But Utaka... He doesn't even pass the ball to anyone except when he nearly fall to the ground then he pass the ball to another black nigger...

After that Mendes was substitute and I was like HELL!! I mean I could see Mendes defend the ball amazingly but why substitute him? You need to wear glasses Harry cause you don't got fine eyes.

There was a free kick given to Pompey. Utaka was the one who has to kick the ball cause he substitute Kranjcar. The reef blew the whistle and Utaka kicked the ball and hell it didn't get in! It was a fucked up position for a perfect goal but no, must the nigger spoiled it and kicked it in a way fucked up position. When the camera man focused on Kranjcar he was sitting on the stadium seat looking like, "I knew it. He won't goal. If I were there I'd goal but sadly I'm here." and got that tipical "You won't goal" look on his face.

In the end it was penalty. Manchester United won.

Results on penalty:
Manchester United 3-1 Portsmouth.

0 comments: