CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Free at last!

My second mid exam is finally over!!! It feels like forever to wait until the exam is over. I've been so busy too. Learning about this and that and know it's finally over!

Ramadhan is close and I think I'm still not really for fasting. Well, I miss the feeling of Sahur though. Waking up around 4am and eat good food while still yawning... Brings back memories. Somethings I won't sleep at all cause I'm kind of exited for sleep. Yeah... Now I feel like I'm ready for fasting.

I miss Hari Raya the most. It's been so long I haven't meet my cousins. I miss them all and it's fun to hang around with them like the old days but what I miss the most is the thoughts of going to people's house and eat delicious food that are prepared on the table... Makes my stomach shakes thinking of Hari Raya.

But the important thing is that I'm back. I'll write something soon people~ 

MAN OF THE MONTH: BASTIAN SCHWEINSTEIGER

0 comments: