CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pompey's lost made a re-match between Manchester United.

I was visiting the usual Pompey web site and read some articles about Pompey's expression on the lost between them and Manchester United. I think they want a re-match.
Kranjcar was very dissapointed about their lost between Manchester United. "Our priority this year is to practise" he said. They aren't aiming on winning any trophies day in and day out. I guess its practise they want. He even know Manchester United is everyones favourites. Winning againts them will take risk.
Defoe and Crouch are working with each other. Great, now Crouch will be a Nigger soon... They are trying to be great strikers together and Kranjcar is looking foward for that.
I guess thats pretty much it. Can't scope anything else. Next match is with Chelsea.I'm not really sure when's the re-match. I hope Pompey won't make my second game a disaster. Best luck on you guys.
Yours truly,
Niko_19