CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Kranjcar undergoes surgery!?!

What the hell? I thought Kranjcar's injury was a days-to-recover type of injury... Well, that's what I read. But going to surgery? I don't mean that I don't want him in surgery but why is his injury that worse? I'm gonna kill that Slovenian freak that Kicked Niko's leg.

The 24-years old married Midfielder ain't gonna play football in 3 month time which totally suck. I was really exited when Niko first show up in the Premiers League with Chelsea and the next game I know Niko wasn't playing. I was like WTH!

But I'm okay now. Let Niko rest. He needs it. Harry Redknapp buys (or loan) a new player called Armand Traore that will be replacing Niko on Premiers League.

 

0 comments: