CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back from a long break

Sorry if I miss anything these days. I've been busy and no people, that doesn't mean I'm not updated on football. I got tests and exams coming up but I miss my Blogger so yeah~

I got a tagged now. It's pretty lame though. I got a little population of friends there but hell it was fun there. I'm not leaving Blogger though.

My birthday's coming up and dad said I could have any jersey for my birthday gift. Celebrating it at a high class restaurant so it's gonna be fun. I've been asking my buddies about jersey shops in this country. Alot of them advice me to go different areas of the country but I Rather pick the city. I think I'm gonna buy a Pompey jersey or maybe an Arsenal jersey. Barcelona looks awesome too but Real Madrid's jersey seem so cool and full detailed. It's hard to pick...











I got my Croatia Jersey!!!! I mean it was the last, I MEAN LAST stock in this country! I can't believe it myself! I'm what you call lucky! Dad said it's a gift for me being number 1 in class but to me it's a gift from Croatia and it represents me being one of their fans! It's an away jersey but I want the home jersey as well~



Pompey's last game was with Havart and W. Pompey won and it was a great game! Didn't really watched it cause I don't know what time it started. Pompey 4-0 Havart and W. Read it in Pompey's official web site. It was an amazing victory.

Sahar's first goal- 7'
Sahar's second goal- 36'
Mvuemba's first goal- 87'
Johnson's first and winning goal- 90'


It was all clear to me even though I just read it. Next match is with Manchester United F.C. Croach whats to beat the hell out of MU. Since Ronaldo's leg is injured that means that he's not playing this match. Thank you Ronaldo. I love your leg. It starts on 10 August. Watch it or I'll bite you!~

Sadly Ronaldo's not going anywhere cause MU's coach still wants to keep him. He should let Ronaldo go. That's not a good thing isn't it? but who cares. at least he broke his leg.

Yours truly,


*Niko_19*

0 comments: