CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back and happy

I'm back from that nasty shoulder injury and I've been feeling fine for the pass few days but what I'm happy is Pompey won 2-0 with Manchester City! First win of Pompey in 2009!... why do I sound so happy? This is February and they just won? I'll blame it all on Tony Adams. Good thing he's already sacked and now the caretaker, Paul Hart AT LEAST earn Pompey POINTS. Not like Tony Adams who can't even win any points for Pompey even to a team that just got to Premier League.



So anyway back to the match, Johnson scored in the first half opening the first goal of the game and lead Pompey. He shoots the ball but hits Given, Manchester City's keeper and the ball bounce back at him, he dribbled a bit, shoot and score from 12 yards away from the goal post.

Johnson's goal is followed by Hermann Hreidarsson and sealed the three points when Hreidarsson scored by he's header to the net in 12 yards away from the net. Assisted by Pennant's corner.



I didn't really had a chance watching the full match so I'm not sure what's their problem or errors in the match but one thing's for sure, Nugent gotta improve his accuracy and control his speed. Crouch have to make use of he's height and try to head the ball in more this time. Kranjcar didn't do so well in the match and he have to improve in passing and dribbling.

So tomorrow is Portsmouth against Stoke City or should I say The Potters in the night time, Diportivo La Coruna against Valencia and Sporting Mallorca. I hope they all improve from their last match, ESPECIALLY Diportivo La Coruna which lost to AaB 3-0 and drew with Osasuna and Mallorca in the pass few weeks.

0 comments: