CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stoke City 2-2 Portsmouth: Pompey deserve 3 points!

What the fuck of a match is that!?! Pompey did well as shit and the Reff's a fucked-up cunt to give the penalty! Fuck the dumbass reff! Johnson's hand didn't even reach the ball! It wasn't a handball, you cunt! He chested the ball bitch! A very poor decision by the dumbass reff! I'll jail the Reff if I'm the president of England!

So the match ended up with a tie thanks to the dumbass reff. I still think Pompey deserve the 3 points. They've worked so hard through the match but The Stokes are given WHAT-OTHERS-CALLED-ONE-POINT from the match. I think the Penalty was a mistake. Pompey deserve all 3 points and I do agree with the Commentators.

1-2 would be a great score by the end of the match. I don't mind the second goal by the Stokes. It's fair as fuck and Pompey did an error. But the first one's a letdown. I don't hate the Stokes but I hate the unexperience Reff.

First goal and leading was Pompey's Niko Kranjcar and assist by Nugent. He kicked the ball from 12 yards away from the goalpost and scored from the bottom left of the goal. Second was the stupid penalty/equalizer by the Stokes, third and leading was Stokes' Pugh and last and equalize was an owngoal by the Stokes' defender.

I'm still mad about the reff' stupid decision and Johnson was right complaining about it in the end of the match but it's too late.

release stress:



Kranjcar: "get a taste of my super kick!!"



Crouch: "Did the ball hit me? Di-did it hit me?"
Diao: "How can a Black Man sees where the ball go when white man is on top of black man?"



Nigger: slides
Kranjcar: "lol, you slide like a girl!"
Nigger: "well, you walk like a girl..."



Sidibe: having an orgasm
Krnajcar: "Umm... what's the hell is wrong with this nigger?"
other nigger: "He's gay..."
Kranjcar: "WTF!!!"



Kranjcar: "Weee~ I goaled!"
Mullins: "Yeah but why celebrate at the Stokes' fans?"
Kranjcar: looks back, "... Let's run! They'll throw stones at us!"



Hermann: "Another goal by the Hermanator!"
Mullins: "It's an owngoal..."
Kanu: "Let the Iceman have his moment!"



James: "Just wait! Next match I'll grow wings! I'll be the best keeper ever!"



Crouch: "My ball fell out!"



Paul Hart: "Look at the pretty butterfly~ How could it be so pretty?~"
Kidd: "Shouldn't you be watching the match?"



White dude: "Dude! Nice Tattoo! Where you get it?"
Pennant: "That's my birth mark..."

0 comments: