CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Won't be on till further notice

I'm not going to be on for a few days, could be weeks because I got this shoulder injury. A normal injury could be possible but I'm not going to x-ray it and not interested as well. I wanted it to heal by itself. I don't like hospitals.

How I got the injury?
How it feels like?
Which shoulder?
When I'll be back.

Well, I was back from religious school and you guys know how boring we intend to feel so I just turn on the Nintendo Wii and thought I would enjoy a one or two game of tennis. It was easy at first but as I'm facing more tough players it started to get intense. In the end I stopped and have a break. When I lifted up my mug, my hand feels like it's soulless. Now I can move it but it hurts like my hand is about to fall off.

It feels like hell dudes. If you want to experience the same thing as me then be sure to do something like me but I recommend DON'T. Reason why footballers could handle injuries like this is because they are paid to broke their bones.

I'm a left hand player so I hurt my left hand. It's hard cause things started to get painful to do house-work.

I'm not sure when I'll be on. It hurts just typing these words. So I'll meet you guys when I'm better.

0 comments: