CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Breaking stuff = breaking heart

I just bought this new EURO 2008 football game and this cross-stitches from this mall we went to early today (Yes. I stitch.). Unfortunately, the football game was somewhat broken. I tried to play it when we got back home but it didn't work. It says PLEASE WAIT as huge as my foot and I waited... and waited... and... actually continued stitching while waiting and nothing happens. What a waste of 4 bucks.

After that I tried continuing stitching and that time the wool was so thick that the needle actually broke. Great I thought, all of the stuff I bought today broke and I don't even committed any sins today (I think). I guess I gotta recall my Geography cause the day after tomorrow is my topic test.

Well, see ya. I guess I do gotta study my Geo.

Yours truly,

*Niko_19*

0 comments: