CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Germany Sucks!

I know I like football and all but the most useless country I've ever support is Germany!

They just look cool passing the ball and dribble in front of their enemies but in the end they just suck. Ballack is NOT the most useful player in Germany. He just looks like a terrorist and pushes people away but he didn't even goal like Kranjcar would. He always goal when it's the part of corner. He always go heading all the way. He is Cheap.

Klose is another problem. He just pass and pass and pass all the way until the other team steals the ball from him. He is such a good football player. Not! He doesn't near to good. In fact he just shows off.

Schweinsteiger. An older lookin' football player with no beard or stash. I mean he looks like a father of 12 kids but no facial hairs??? plus he didn't even score good goals. He just collect all the RED CARDS he can. If you guys watch him carefully at his last match you'll see him avoiding the soccerball. I was like WTF watching it play. He just got that awesome name. If I'm him I'll keep that name clean.

Lahm... The small player... is an absolute failure. He just got that bushy eyebrow to cover his view and that is why Torres scored a goal. Lahm. Next time shave it.

0 comments: