CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Is this fair?



I am a girl that practises football game 7 days a week. From a beginner to a regular. After school I'll be the first one to play it. My brother slacks off and sleeps for a living. I hate him.


Today my dad wants me to play football on level top player. I tried it and got a total of 0-1. I lost but at least it's just to 1 goal. After that my brother wants to play it. As a total of his lazy-ness he won? I mean is this fair? the total was 2-2 and at penalty he won? 5 balls all got into the goal?


I mean I was the person who got addicted to football and all I got was nothing? After his so-called winning match I tried having another match with the same team and I lost. again. Since everyone got out of the room after my brother's win I restarted before seeing the ball got in to the goal. I tried it again but I still lost.


Then I got back to regular level and between the game my brother asked me what level I played. I have to tell him the truth cause I'm not the person who is searching for intention. He laughed at me for a result of my lameness. I felt lame too but is a slacking lazy brother deserve to win than a hard working, time wasting, football addict girl like me? I guess the answer is that dudes got better spirit that girls :c

0 comments: