CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Thank you Ronaldo.



Cristiano Ronaldo. From Portugal and Manchester United FC. I don't know why every each one of you people like him. I mean he is just another football player plus a useless one too. No offence though.

From looking through the picture above you can see Ronaldo's picture. Yes he is injured around this month or last month I think (Who cares anyway) and still injured so maybe he won't play in this Premiers League so there's a huge opportunity that Manchester United is gonna lose so why the hell are you guys rooting for Man U anyway?

And another good news. Screw that, Wonderful news that Ronaldo is going to Real Madrid FC and guess what. He wants to move there on his own free will. The president of Real Madrid even confirms that too! And I bet there is a high possibility that Man U is gonna lose. I'm not saying that I'm happy Ronaldo is out of Man U. No! I'm saying that Man U is useless without Ronaldo.

Yours truly,

*Niko_19*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

shut ur gay ass ur just fucken jealous tht u cant play lik he can ....either tht or u cant get him..!!!!an we fn care wtf happenes 2 him cuz he the best soccer player..!! an the hotest 1 2 so y dont u just choke on ur wordz lik u wud on a dick bytch..!!!an go die in a hole..!!1