CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

More than a miracle~


miracle. It is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to you. I don't really know if you guys haven't experience a miracle before.

Miracle is when Spain won out of Germany and when Fernando Torres scored a goal while Lehmann was in front of him. It is when Darijo Srna actually scored a goal while having a match with Germany and it is when Michael Ballack's header turns out to be a goal.

I've experience a miracle before. It was Tuesday morning on 27th June. The whole class was brought to a school trip. I brought along my iPod Nano so I won't feel lonely. Good thing we are divided into groups. It was set by the teachers of course. I was on the third bus (Which alot of my classmates aren't there) and I've listened to my iPod in peace.

First stop was the country's most popular library. There were lots of kids there. Annoying kids. Some of the parts of the library was used by collage or high school students. The books there was okay. I read this book about investigations or something like that. I don't really recall much so lets skip to where the people there make books.

Some of the books that were borrowed by the people sometimes were ruined by them. Some pages riped and some of them just got missing so it's their job to make a new book. I know how to make those stuff but it's just hard to explain. Each one of us was given this blue and pink book. I got it blue. Most of the girls got it blue and the guys got the pink. My friend complained about it so mostly I switched their books for them. I know, I am a good person. After that I watched my class teacher. He was holding a pink book. I regret not giving him my book. What will his wife said when he got back home and his wife laughed looking at the pink book.

Second stop was the Islamiah thingy (what? I forgot the name.). I had a great time there. The people were funny and they like to joke. They asked questions too and gave out presents. after that they feed us free food too. My shirt got wet cause there this bitch called DK was spilling this fizzy drink all over my shirt. Good thing my sister brought along here jacket and she lend me hers. We call DK dongki kong because of her stupidity.

Third stop was when the miracle happened. We stopped at the mall and the teachers said we could have fun in half an hour. If feels like school break :c. Instead of eating, me and my friend played DDR. I jumped a lot that I don't really feel that my iPod fell of my pocket. When I stopped playing DDR, I searched for my iPod in my pockets and it was not there. I was like WHERE THE HELL IS MY IPOD!?! I tried searching for it around the DDR area and nothing!! I spend my 20 minutes finding it and I still can't see it anywhere so I gave my number to the cashier and I want her to find my iPod. After that We went to the restroom and I just notice that my tudung was like shit! It was messed up! I fixed it up and then we went to the little store and ordered crispes. I met up with my school dad there. What a coincidence. I told him everything an he was like OMG and thats all. He is always like that. Don't worry. I look at my watch and it was pass half and hour. I picked up my crispe and ran to the bus lookin sad and all traveling back home.

When we got back to school and got on to dad's car he rushed back to the mall and was lecturing me for losing my iPod. My sister was the one who reported it to mom and I was grateful. When we reach the mall we searched the DDR area again. My older sister was searching below the DDR platform and she was like, 'hey I think I saw something like headsets at the other end'. My brother pullec something out of the platform and it was my own ipod Nano! I can't believed it! It was actually it and there was not any harm done!

Yes people it was a miracle!!! Thats why you must believe in miracles!

0 comments: