CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Memories

Memories... yes. Viewing my old folders and saw lots of picture I took last year brings a lot of memories. Of course I'm gonna show you guys some pictures~


Japenese restaurant. I love it there. I forgot what type up japenese restaurant it is but oh well. Paul DiGiovanni was my idol last year but now... Kranjcar all the way!!!


Chrismas last year was nice. The decorations was awesome but of course I don celebrate it. Yes, I was like everyone else. I took pictures there too~

Empire hotel and country club. I was great as always but somehow it feels kinda boring there. Entertainment was a bit low so we bring PS2~~






My hamster Dona. It was nice to see it walking around the house looking for food. Now it just smells and it's fat. Dona is now oficially stinks.




It's been a long time we didn't fish and last year was a great chance. Too bad we didn't caught anything but we had a lot of fun!

I guess thats all of the pictures I found. see ya. *wink*

0 comments: