CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Do I deserve this?

God I'm crying right now. I just can't believe that I just break down and cry in front of my mom. I mean mom always do what she does best and that is coming to school and brain-wash the people who bullies me.


Here's the story. It first stared when I already got my mid year exam's results those bitches kept on kicking me around. I don't know why but that's not nice. Even though I got number 1 it doesn't mean they can kick me around like that. They drew my tablecloth full with that ugly guy's mane. The one that likes me. After that they gave out gossips like me liking him back but I don't! After that they know I'm getting good in math so they actually drew ugly cartoon in my math notebook. I got so mad that I took their new correction pen and use it to cover the mess they have made and throw it to them. But... They laugh at me and call me an asshole. (or something bad than that)



Call me a crybaby or something but I'm telling the truth. Since 3rd grade they have done this to me but worse. They even stapled my uniform and kick me right from the stairs. I have never treated them wrong like how they treated me. And now mom will make my life miserable. They will say I'm a reporter and call names and... and... I don't know what's next!



But do I deserve this?

I feel like receiving more than one red card at once...

0 comments: