CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bristol City 0-2 Portsmouth: Back to the old Pompey

I'm proud of Pompey's victory at Ashton Gate. 0-2 satisfy me from the last Portsmouth match which was delayed. I haven't seen the highlights since it hasn't been posted at Portsmouth site. I just watch it tonight I guess.

My long wait pays off with an amazing win from the Blues. First goal was by Crouch at 37' assist by Traore and second goal was at 87' by Niko Kranjcar that was assist by Nadir Belhadj. I like the results but I'm not really sure of how they play. I just watch it next time.



(left to right) Kaboul, Crouch and Nugent celebrating the first goal.



Crouch with some Bristol player.



(L to R) Kranjcar, Crouch, Belhadj, Kaboul and Nugent.



Nugent with a Bristol player.



Tony Adams with bunch of people in the background.



Nice save by David James.



A lot of Bristol City players with Crouch.



Kranjcar with Bristol player.



Johnson with Bristol player... Wait! Is that Johnson? I can't believe that he plays again :)



Traore with Bristol player.

0 comments: