CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tottenham Hotspurs 1-1 Portsmouth: Nothing else than 1 point.

First of all, let's put this topic up the shelves now. I should really be sorry for updating my blog late. I got school and also few days of internet problems so I hope you guys forgive me for updating too late.

So about the match, very well played I inspect. Both teams are in great mood and well position and I see no wrong in the match. Even if Portsmouth draw with Tottenham I'm still okay with it. The two of them played well and they deserve what they deserve.

First half was interesting. Davis was caught tackling Roman Pavluchenko and Roman picked up an injury with a stretcher picking him up from the field. He'll be out for a few weeks I think. It really looks bad to be honest. 3 or 4 months I think. At least 1 month. Sean Davis own a yellow card after the bad tackle. Pavluchenko was replaced by Darren Bent.

At 43 minutes, King was injured and was replaced by Dawson. I don't really remember why king was injured.

Half time: Tottenham 0 Portsmouth 0

Half time and neither both of the teams are changing any players and in this second half, goals are starting to appear. David Nugent puts Portsmouth ahead with a goal from some distance and shot to the left side of the goal post. Few minutes later, former Portsmouth player goaled for Spurs and put it to 1-1 until the end. Jermain Dafoe.

More impresive moves were made by The Blues' side when Nadir Belhadj did a perfect 360 while the Spurs' side made a change with Gareth Bale replaced by David Bently. Few minutes later, Portsmouth made a change instead replacing Nugent with Utaka.

Dissapointed I was when Kaboul collected a yellow card. 2 from Pompey but it was a nice clearance by Davis with Vedran Corluka's header. At 88 minutes, Wilson was replacing Kaboul which was late and I was very dissapointed with it because Wilson is a great player. He should of played earier.

3 Minutes at extra-time Niko Kranjcar picked up an injury that was replaced by Hermann Hreidarsson after he did a close attempt on goal from far distance. I'm afraid he won't be playing for the mean time. His injury looks serious. I just hope the best for Kranjcar.



Glen Johnson with Jermain Gefoe.



woodgate with Traore.



Nugent celebrates with Traore and also Crouchie.



David James keeping the ball away from Roman Pavluchenko



Nugent celebrates his first goal for the club.



David Nugent with Darren Bent(I think)



Luka Modric kicking the ball next to Johnson.



In the end, Redknapp shook hands with Portsmouth staff.



Campbell congratulate Defoe.



Tony Adams with his scraf.

0 comments: