CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Portsmouth 0-2 Swansea City: Not good enough

Before I say anything, i would like to put the title up the shelves now. First thing I would say is to my dearest friend, Alif.

Dearest friend, Alif,
FUCK YOU MANCHESTER FAN!!!! What the fuck is wrong with you!?! So what Portsmouth lost and get their butts kicked off the FA cup! It's Portsmouth not Manchester United, you shit face. You talk as if Portsmouth is at the same level as Manchester United. Portsmouth is nothing more than below West Ham United. They don't have "amazing-tough-awesome" players like Manchester United does.

Plus you talk as if I'm the manager of Portsmouth! I don't manage Portsmouth thank you! You should say something to their manager, Tony Adams instead of me. I don't have anything to do with Portsmouth to improve them. If I do I'll gladly do it!

And also, a lot of Pompey players are injured and under Portsmouth care right now so what the fuck should Tony Adams do!?! FORCE THEM TO PLAY!?! Look, Portsmouth is having a tough time right now, not like Manchester United who is relaxing like hell waiting until Champions league, FA cup and Premier league to end and they got the trophies ready to take. Where the fuck is your brain huh? Plus are you even a fan of FOOTBALL? Because you think as if football is easy as shit and you talk as if football doesn't lose any sweat. you're still a kid. Grow up and talk like a PROFESSIONAL then talk to me about it!

One more thing! Have a happy Chinese new year, my friend. Have a great holiday.

Sincerely,
NK Nika
(Atikah Farhain Bte Hj Yahya)

Okay back to business. Portsmouth let us down and they get kicked out of FA cup. I felt really bad about this week. From bad to terrible and to worse, but I still support Portsmouth and I'm still holding on to the team. Just because of FA cup I won't stop supporting. I still cheer and chant, hope and predict, shed tears and depressed for the one and only team, Portsmouth. I'll hold on until the day I die. Supporting a team as Portsmouth is more than wearing the jersey and watch the match. Supporting Portsmouth is like holding a soul you let go when you die. To me that's Portsmouth.

Once you wear the logo, you can't forget that you are once a Pompey fan.
You can't forget the way they play and you can't forget every goal from Pompey.
Season by season, money flies watching the Pompey game,
Cheering, chanting, praying and crying,
to the team you support and the team you grow up with,
Play up Pompey, Pompey play up,
Play up Pompey, Pompey play up,
Cheering those words with proud and joy,
watching them with eager and praying with meanings.
Smiles withdraw supporter's faces when Pompey win,
Tears shed from Pompey's fans when Pompey lost,
But we fans still hold on to Pompey,
Because we are fans and we walk along with Pompey,
Through the light pavement that shines so bright,
That only Portsmouth fans can see with harmony.

By NK Nika.

0 comments: