CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Portsmouth vs Manchester City: Called off: I was very frustrated

The match that night was called off because of a frozen pitch. The decision was made by referee, Mike Dean which he inspected earlier that day. The temperature last night dipped below -7 degree centigrade and have been well below freezing every night this week.

I was very frustrated hearing that Portsmouth isn't playing that Saturday night and I was looking forward in watching the big match for weeks now. I've waited for 2 weeks in watching a Portsmouth match since the one with Bristol City wasn't available live in Brunei. Portsmouth do improved a lot since Bristol City so that's why I was really excited for the Manchester City match. Hearing about the delay, it really made me sad.

I didn't really blame anyone for the delay but I'm very frustrated. The Portsmouth players are as well excited for this big match since they were going to use a new formation. That didn't happen regularly so of course I'm looking forward for such things. Too bad they calle it off.

So next match with Bristol City and I hope Portsmouth would try to shot one or two goals this time. I'll be looking forward.


0 comments: