CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Portsmouth 0-0 Bristol City: I'm very pleased.

I'm really sorry that I did this so late an I bet you guys already know the results an are preparing for Pompey's next match but I still want to update this blog. Plus I just watch the highlights and this is my chance on updating my blog since school starts. I'm kinda busy on school so don't expect much. I might do more at March or April. Even though the result is nothing but I'm still pleased by their performance. They really improved in striking and also defending. I got to credit the whole team for making a very brilliant performance that night at Fratton Park. David James is improving very well. I guess keeping him as the main keeper for now would be a good idea.

Kranjcar did a very well job attempting on goaling. He improved and I'm impressed. Not only him but also Davis, Wilson and Belhadj. Crouch isn't making so many mistakes that night and I'm very happy about that. I think Tony Adams did a very well job on improving Pompey and I got to say that they all did well, wait, great that night.

I would be more excited for their match with Manchester City cause of their 4-3-3 position. It may be worth it to try and Pompey would deliver more goals with that position. I'm not really 100% sure who's playing but I hope Johnson would be in the start up. So anyway next match with Manchester City would be held at Fratton Park on Saturday, 10th January. I'm not gonna predict this match. Don't ask why :)


0 comments: