CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Rafael Nadal vs Fernando Verdasco: worth watching for 5 hours 14 minutes

It was a long match but it's worth to watch. Since Djokovic lost to Roddick 6:7|6:4|6:2|2:1,I've been hoping Verdasco to win this Australian Open instead of the two 'famous people'(Nadal & Federer) but my hopes were smashed down by Nadal's win 6:7|6:4|7:6|6:7|6:4. It was a pretty close match at the last set the match ends with Verdasco's double foul which Nadal won...

I didn't really think Nadal won that match because most of the scores were made by Verdasco's error in hitting the ball to the net and I got to congratulate Nadal for his stamina and of course his footwork. To me most of Verdasco's win was amazing. The way he hits the ball to the ground and most of it drops near the corner of the line. He's amazing but his time to shine ended there.

But for all of your attention I won't be watching the final because I'm not a bit fan of Nadal and of course Federer so hope you guys enjoy the final.



Rafael Nadal of Spain falls to the ground after winning match point in his semifinal match against Fernando Verdasco of Spain during day twelve.
Great play Fernando Verdasco

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the kind of tennis I dream to watch. Every time I’ve gone to a venue in person I’m always watching the “other” match that is not having all of these amazing moments. Thanks God for the internet where we can relive the greatest moments quickly as people post them. I can’t wait to watch the final between Roger Federer and Nadal. I know it will be good but I doubt it will even touch the magnificence of the match that happened last night between Nadal & Verdasco.

What was your favorite point? Do you think Fernando Verdasco is going to break into the top 15 this year?

NK Nika said...

I'm not really sure but I do enjoy the match and I'm surely Fernando Verdasco is going to break into the top 15. He's a class player and he'll be the best if he improve on accuracy.