CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wolfburg vs Portsmouth

4th of December. 7pm at England and around 1am at Brunei (I think I did my Math right). Watch this FA cup match! Portsmouth between Wolfburg, a German club. Home goes to Wolfburg so Portsmouth are traveling to German and I hope the weather won't be snowing that night. German is a snowy country at this time and if it's not snowing, it would be really cold. I watch Bundesliga as well as I'm supporting Bayern Munich and Shalke 04.

Pompey would be with Niko Kranjcar from the beginning. He told news that he's fit and ready to play so I hope you guys would watch his first game after his second injury. I'm predicting 2-3. I hope Pompey win...

So watch it if you are a fan of Portsmouth FC, people and one more thing. Please Astro! Let it premier at the TV here at southeast Asia, please! Play up Pompey!

0 comments: