CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Robert Prosinecki: My hero.

Robert Prosinecki is the best footballer ever. Eventhough he was a former footballer but still, he's the best to me. He got these massive skills and techniques plus shooting at long ranges are his favorite. His dribbling skills made a lot of other footballers confuse. He's the greatest football legend ever.

Croatian and former Portsmouth player. If I have the chance to meet him I'll be the lost luckiest person alive. This guy is like, an amazing footballer ever that you'll meet on field. I can't even express his talents in words. I guess you better watch it yourself.





Legend for Pompey



And for Croatia.

I just wish Kranjcar would be a legend like Prosinecki here.

0 comments: