CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Banner comment:

Grafitti mania is want I call it. I know it didn't look so amazing or anything but at least it looks really cool right? Okay to tell you the truth I didn't really have any idea what to do anymore. Yeah I got this idea for weeks, no, months already but I don't know how to put it together. first my idea was to make it to 603x400 which I made the logo in the middle and there's 'growing up football' on top of it which a lot of Portsmouth players surround the logo and Tony Adams at the right or something like that but then Photoshop gets so hard and I'm in a block.

After that I tried doing it again by putting the logo at the left-hand side with Niko at the right and 'Growing up football' at the middle but then it didn't look so good so I just made it like that. Maybe I'll do a better one next time I guess. If you got an idea you would like to share you could by commenting this post or leave me a comment at that chat box over ---> there. Right-hand side of my page. So see ya.

0 comments: