CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Portsmouth 3-0 Heerenveen: I didn't even watch it!!!

I didn't watch it and I felt bad about it. Well, it wasn't my fault Astro is such a big fan of Manchester United until it didn't premier this match on TV. Same goes to Portsmouth last match with Wolfburg. Okay, maybe I'm not such a great fan of Pompey but still, Astro sucks.

So the match ends up at 3-0 which Portsmouth won at Fratton Park. My prediction was wrong, like 100% wrong. Who knew Heerenveen actually flunk at FA cups.

I'm really sad about the part when Wilson and Hermann (Hreidarsson) played in the game. It's been so long I haven't seen Hermann playing and this is the first time Wilson is playing for Portsmouth. The two of them are very good. Kranjcar and Defoe were bench warmers at the match, same goes to James and Distin. WTF!?! I just notice Ashdown was playing, not James. Now I loathe Astro... Hughes, the dude which I idolize for so long, is captain at this match?... Astro, I'm gonna kill you... Such an amazing match like this I miss and a match that I didn't like is what I watch? My life sucks.

So first goal was by Crouch at 40' and also second goal was by Crouch as well at 42' and Hermann (I'll cry this tme) goaled at 90'. I mean Hermann goaled without me watching? This sucks! Anyway now I gotta go cause I must watch the highlights now. See ya~



You did great at your first try Wilson, you seriously did.



Crouch kick the ball off from the two Heerenveen dudes.



Crouch celebrting with Diop. I guess they're tight.



Hermann making a cool tackle.



Hermann. That is what I call an amazing goal scoring.



Hermann celebrating with Davis.



is the keeper catching the ball or catching Hermann's head?



Crouch's celebration. Look! It's Wilson! *points* amazing dude in Pompey shakes hand with Mvuemba.



Crouch heads the ball away from the Heerenveen player then sits on him.



Wilson kicking the ball away from the same dude which was sat by Crouch.



Mvuemba with this red dude.

0 comments: