CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Portsmouth against Heerenveen: Perdiction.

In 17th of December, FA Cup match is Portsmouth against Heerenveen at 7:45pm at England and 3:45am (If I count that correctly). So the Dutch team would have to travel to England to face the Blues.

72.5% Portsmouth would lose. I not a Heerenveen fan nor do I don't support Portsmouth. It's just that Portsmouth is really having trouble last week and the difference of last match and this match is only 2 days so... You get me. I just hope Portsmouth would try their best.

I really hope for Richard Hughes, Sean Davis, Belhadj, Kranjcar, Crouch and Defoe would do their best in this match. As Heerenveen is a Dutch club next to PSV Eindhoven I think Heerenveen is like Aston Villa in Premier League.

I just hope for the best. Let the best team win I suppose. Play up Pompey!!

0 comments: