CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Champions League Draw.

Chelsea (England) against Juventus (Italy)
I'm not really sure of the future results here but I got a 62.1% feeling the Juventus would win. As the keeper is Buffon which is the best keeper so far. Petr Cech is great but not like Buffon as he is calm and cool under pressure instead of Cech which always blame Terry for not defending the ball. Anyway I still have faith in Nedved. Even though he is old but he got cool hair right? But I'm not 100% sure about my perdiction cause remember Pompey? I suck.



Cech & Buffon

Villarreal (Spain) Against Panathinaikos (Greece)
Yeah 68% Villarreal for me. Greece is a bit low on attacking but really good in defending. But Villarreal can break through defenses and goal as Rossi and Nihat are the strikers. Midfield would be stable as there's Mati Fernandez and Senna. I only know Ivanschits in Panathimaikos. He's a great midfield. If one of the people I state isn't playing than it will at least be a tie right?



Matias Fernandez and Ivanschits

Sporting Lisbon (Portugal) against Bayern Munich (Germany)
I got to see this match. I don't atually know what would win. Sporting Lisbon is a team with amazing midfield. Izmailov, veloso, Pereirinha and Moutinho but still, Bayern's foward are Klose and Luca Toni, the great strikers both for German and Italy. Defenders are Lahm and Oddo and Midfield is Schweinsteiger, Ribery (which my sister kept on calling the confused french), Van Bommel and Boroski. 56% to the German club I guess...



Veloso and Schweinsteiger

Atlentico Madrid (Spain) against Porto (Portugal)
EL NINO!! Haha just kidding. Atlentico with Porto... I don't know, the two of them are good. Altentico records aren't bad since theres Aguero and Forlan, midfield are Luis Garcia which is good with long ranges, Simao and Rodriguez. Porto with both of the Gonzalez, midfield and foward and of course Lopez. Atlentico for me though, 61%



Luis Garcia and Gonzalez

Olympique Lyon (France) against Barcelona (Spain)
Benzema, Benzema, how could I not remember you, the best foward ever. Long or short goals you always concur them. Fast and very good in dribbling. Benzema is my hero but... Looking back at Barcelona... Messi, who could forget the great Argentine. Short but fast as dribbling is king, accurate even from distance. Henry alongside him is always a great additional to the team and of course an amazing midfield, Xavi Hernandez. I don't know... barcelona 74%



Benzema & Messi

Real Madrid (Spain) against Liverpool (England)
Real Madrid, the club with the class keeper, Iker Casillas. Even though these pass few games he can't keep the ball well but I still have faith in him. Not only the keeper class but the strikers as well. Ruud Van Nistelrooy and also Raul and I still don't forget you guys, Van Der Vaart, Sneijder and De La Red. Liverpool has lost their main player, Fernando Torres and Robbie Keane is still not boost up for this. Don't expect Liverpool don't got anything up their sleeves, Gerrard is still here. As there are so many class players in Real I guess 64% Real.



Gerrard & De La Red

Arsenal (England) against AS Roma (Italy)
Gunners are as well balance with Van Persie and Adebayor alongside the fronts accompany by Fabregas and Samir Nasri a midfield. But... AS Roma is really strong with attacking as the fowards are Totti and Baptista, midfielders are Riise, De Rossi and Perrotta. Defense are well since Cicinho and Mexes are there. 69% AS Roma for me.



Totti and Van Persie

Inter Milan (Italy) against Manchester United (England)
As everyone knows that Inter Milan is a strong team with Ibrahimovic and Crespo, midfields are followed by Quaresma, Dejan Stankovic and Figo and then in front of Cesar would be Chivu, Maicon, Maxwell and Materazzi. (flat voice till the end) Manchester United is with their trusty Rooney and Ronaldo, Yeah~(sarcastic) They are the best, they rule to the max, they are the sex on field... Go Manchester United, you are the best...(I love sarcasm.)



Ibrahimovic and Rooney

0 comments: