CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

It's classic but I still...~

Okay, I'm not a fan of football last year (or last season) and you all know that right? And I was searching random videos around Youtube and I saw this.



Original is here.

Azri!! If you haven't watch the match watch it!! And all those Manchester United fans all around Brunei!! 'Pompey was the best' when Redknapp was manager but now he moved to Spurs... Still, if Redknapp is still Manager, Wilson, Ashdown and Davis won play until now. I guess there are some good reason for Redknapp's depart.

About the match. Ronaldo almost cried that time watching his shot didn't get into the net and I see a Portsmouth keeper, all defenders and almost all the midfielders defending the ball near the goalpost. Frustration everywhere at the Red Devils. Johnson became keeper when Tevez shots and it really made me smile watching him being keeper and actually heads the ball off the way~ Kranjcar's shot was class (as all of you Manchester United fans would usually say Kranjcar's moves was like Ronaldo's so you guys could call him a fake of Ronaldo. WAKE UP MANCHESTER UNITED FANS!!! Ronaldo was the one stealing off his moves!! Kranjcar's moves was originally made by himself since he was still at Dinamo!! 16 YEARS OLD!!)

Anyway you can already see that Portsmouth are originally tough in defense and forwards are fast and full of techniques so if you think Portsmouth are nothing then explain to me how did Manchester United lost and Portsmouth won and it was last year as well!! Ronaldo is there, Rooney, S J Park, Carrick, Scholes, Tevez and even Van Der Sar!! You fans make me puke(except for you Azri as he didn't really say anything bad about Portsmouth I think... If you do this is seriously includes you!) or as the Bruneians says it 'Kan tejeluak ku mendangar kamu puji-puji Manchester United ah. Nada jua pandai-pandainya kalahkan team cematu...'

Translation: It makes me feel like puking when you're phrasing Manchester United so much. They can't even win with a team like Portsmouth.

I love Bruneian quotes cause they sound so bad~

0 comments: