CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

One step closer...

I can't believe I'm one step closer to getting a Kranjcar Jersey. My uncle is studying at Scotland and to travel there he stop by at England so in the mean time he bought us clothings like formal wear and jerseys and stuff. He did arrived at Brunei two days ago at the holidays (Christmas) and he brought back two original Liverpool jerseys and one Manchester City jersey. He told me it's hard to find a Portsmouth jersey so when he's back to Scotland he's gonna find me the jersey. I'm so hyper now~

I'm gonna see you in January jersey~


I want this jersey but the blue one is okay. Just don't buy me the black one cause this season's black jersey isn't really pretty like last season's.



My uncle, Bungsu Mirul with his finance, Auntie Reina (or Rina. I don't really know the spelling...) at Auntie Miming's wedding.

0 comments: