CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Portsmouth 1-4 West Ham United: Adams needs to be sack

What is the problem here? Portsmouth is a team with very tight defense and very talented strikers. What is up with that? I know, it was Tony Adams. I just put this topic up the shelves now and put on the topic about Portsmouth lost at Fratton Park.

It was bad. Everything was bad. I now don't care who plays on field but I care on how the training is going. Adams seem to lost corporation with the team. I still think Portsmouth is powerful, full of techniques and speed. Concentration is what making the team win and now, since Tony Adams is managing it everything is falling apart. The way they defend, they strike and mostly, the way the goalkeeper keep the ball. Horrible, just horrible. Awful and frustrating. Since Adams manage the club, there's 2 wins, 3 draws and 5 lost. It is very sad coming form a former Arsenal player. I know Pompey could improve like last year's FA cup. A lot of potential players in one club could not do such a thing. It is, to me, nonsense for this thing to happen.

I got nothing else to say to West Ham United. They did well and deserves 3 points leaving Fratton Park. I'm just afraid that Portsmouth would drop to second devision. I could see that next season there's a 84.9% possibility for Portsmouth to drop devision. I'm sorry but Adams deserves to be sack.

The only one way to make Portsmouth touches to top 10 again is to train them like how Redknapp would do. I don't really know how but to me it's best to buy a new keeper or defender for the open transfer window. Simple to say that they need to improve defense. Mid-defender should not leave their position on what so ever reason. As the ball at the other player, defenders should stay back and some midfielders should approach the ball and tackle it out the field. It's crucial to do that. Strikers should seriously stay at the middle of the field when the ball it intercepted by the opponent or defend the ball if it's near to them so the ball won't go far. Attacking midfielder sould stay with strikers as well cause if the A.midfielder got the ball, he could go foward with both strikers and will help goaling.

Last night was heartbreaking. It's getting deeper when writing this on blogger.

0 comments: