CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bolton 2-1 Portsmouth: It was all a mistake.

Before I say anything, I got to complain about something. Fuck Astro(this is a TV cable at Brunei)!! I mean at that time Middlesbrough and Fulham was playing live instead of Portsmouth. I have a question for all of you Bruneian! Which one of the bloody hell are you guys supporting Middlesbrough or Fulham!?! Yell it to my face if you are! I only know that there are like 98.9% of Brunei is supporting Manchester United so why making a fuss about Middlesbrough and Fulham!! As I am a supporter of Portsmouth why isn't it live? I only watch the unlive part which is very devastating. My family are bugging and insulting Pompey as they are supporters of Liverpool. I don't care about the bloody hell of Middlesbrough or Fulham! I'm really BALLISTIC now thanks to this crappy cable!

I don't know what to say to Portsmouth. They sould feel ashame for what they have done. Letting Bolton score twice not even reaching to 5 minutes. What the bloody hell has happened to Belhadj?... Okay he is in a toe injury but where's Wilson!?! I mean at least they could replace him with Wilson. Everything is a mistake. The player's positions, the formation, everything. They really deserve nothing at the match and I got to agree with Adams there. They played bad, no terrible.

But Bolton, they deserve more than 3 points that night. They defend well, they strike wonderful and as one of the team at 10 below they should be higher. Taylor's goal was wonderful, even Gardner. Steinsson's defense was very well balance at that match, so as Davies. Well done for the Wanderers.

If Adams wants to win then listen to me!! Okay, all you have to do is to let Wilson play at the Premier League!! Why can't he play? I thought he was an amazing player you say! I thought he could be a star you say but why not let him play for Premier League!?! Is he too young!?! Not enough experience!?! Well why don't you just let the guy play!?! Arsenal have a lot of players with young ages and they made it to the top 4 clubs. Why can't Wilson be a part of Premier league too!?! And why isn't Little playing!?! I thought he was good at attacking. Listen, if you want Pompey to win then why don't you listen to me?

Formation: 4-3-1-2
Keeper: Ashdown
Defenders: Wilson, Hermann, Distin and Belhadj.
Midfield: Johnson, Hughes, Mvuemba, Kranjcar
Strikers: Defoe, Kanu.

If you do this once, just once you might lead Pompey to victory. Guarantee 89.7%.



You should really be disappointed dude...

0 comments: