CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Arsenal 1-0 Portsmouth: I'm not satisfied... Not even a bit.

They don't deserve to leave Emirates Stadium empty handed. It's just stupid. I don't care about the goal but I care about how they lost. They played so well at first and early second half and now they deserve nothing from the game. It's a mistake for Arsenal goaling at 70+'. At least they could of equalize but now, nothing. Devastation and frustration fits the game well.

They improved... but not quite. They lost and that's unaccepted by me. Defense are very weak but I'm quite satisfied with Distin, Campbell and also Bouba Diop eventhough he picked up an injury that time. The main problem here is that Portsmouth's defenders are all well to go forward. All of them didn't deserve being defenders since they are potential in being Midfielders instead. I am very disappointed with Crouch. This open transfer window Portsmouth should buy a striker. I recommend a Turkish, Croatian or Italian striker. Keeper as well need to be change. Kasper Schmeichel could be a recommendation.

It was all a mistake. The game shouldn't end this way. Tony Adams is nothing compare to Redknapp. If I was the manager I would try to do something else than my own method if my own sucks like hell. Tony needs to be sack before next season!

I got something to say about the Emirates. They played so bad at the match and it didn't mean anything even if you won or not. The way you play is a disgrace and you didn't deserve to be on the top 5. You played like sissy girls and you can't even kick a ball right. Lack of concentration and also technique. In my view, they should lose or at least deserve one point. Nothing compare to Aston Villa. Arsenal should not be called one of the big four clubs because without Persie, Fabregas and Wolcott, they are nothing. I much prefer Bolton Wanderers than you skanks! Enjoy your f*cking victory man whores. It's not a victory the way I see it. It's nothing and you don't deserve all 3 points slackers.


0 comments: