CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

10 facts about me.

1. Each blogger must post this rules.
2. Each blogger must being with ten facts about them.
3. Other blogger who are also tagged must also state the rules and ten facts about themselves.
4. You must choose ten people to give this award to and list their names at the end.
5. It is essential that tag is left at their tagboards, letting them know about the award they've received.

TEN FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I love football. I eat, breath, sleep with football. From Europe to South America, I know their players. You can say I can't stop talking about football even for one day.

2. I am a big fan of Niko Kranjcar. He is the best midfielder in the world. He does this amazing techniques which is much more better than Ronaldo's. He may be slow but he beats Ballack anytime. Niko is my hero.

3. I like music I guess but I'm not a music addict. To me music is making this world living in trends. Music made emos, scenes, punks and so on. Why can't we just live in a world where no one is label such names. I mean emos or scenes are nothing. Better live trendless.

3. I like blue...

4. really good in science and geography. They only need full of positive thinking or sense.

5. I got girls barely as friends. To me dudes are much more fun to hang out with than girl. Girls are always bugging me with their useless talk about boys. They may talk like their guy is everything but when I see how they look like, I was thinking how Wenger is more good looking than them.

6. I'm 13... How cool is that?

7. I collect jersey? I guess...

8. I HATE people who picks an internet fight with me! I mean what the hell is up with that!?! There's this time a girl picks a fight with me in Youtube and called me a poser. What the... I hate her so much. She thinks she's the best but she's not! Plus she's scene!! I hate scenes now!!!

9. I hate things if it's not fair.

10. I got eyes!!.. To be honest I'm not much. That's what I am.

0 comments: