CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WTF? High school Musical 3?

Yeah I already know this will come up few month ago. 3 or 5 months ago, I don't know but seriously, High school musical? It might not be a main topic in your country but in mine, High school Musical is more talked about than the Sultan himself.

So what if high school musical is out? I mean it's just another high school Story which involves singing and dancing and more annoying singing. The songs are really bad as well. No offence to the readers out there. This is my blog and I can express what I hate.

When will High school musical end anyway? I mean it just keeps people talking about the same thing all over again. Plus I didn't like how Disney program works. the opening and the ending is always the same. So cliche and gay as well. But anyway it's pointless to watch it. It sucks like hell.

0 comments: