CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

England won again... How cliche...

Yesterday or should I say last night's match was England vs Germany. I was supporting Germany as always because I am a big fan of Bastian Schweinsteiger. Since England sucks and I know there's a lot of England players who are injured including Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand, Wes Brown, Ashley Cole, Joe Cole, Emile Heskey and just now Theo Walcott with his shoulder injury he picked up while training.

Is it me or the two Coles always got injured at the same time. I mean if one Cole is injured the other one must get injured as well. What's up with that? Who cares. anyway, England players who were playing that time was Jermain Defoe, Michael Carrick, John Terry, Gareth Berry, Glen Johnson, David James, Wayne Bridge, Matthew Upson, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Gabriel Agbonlahor and Stewart Downing... I just notice something. There's a lot of Pompey players here. I take back what I say! England is okay...(when there's a lot of Pompey players playing on field that is.)

German players are Rene Adler, Arne Friedrich, Per Mertesacker, Heiko Westermann, Marvin Compper, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Simon Rolfes, Jermaine Jones, Mario Gomez, Miroslav Klose and Piotr Trochowski. Wow, there's a lot of German players I don't recognize here. Maybe it's the reserves or now comers. Either way. I only know Schweinsteiger and Klose here. I think I know Gomez here. Yeah I know him.

Anyway the the first goal was by England's Upson which he scored on 23'. From Downing's corner to Upson which he send the ball to the net and out of the keeper's reach.

Second goal was by German's Patrick Helmes who comes on field at 46' but goal at 63' and the last goal was by Terry who goals by heading Downing's free kick which leads the ball to the far corner of the goal post at 84'

To bad I didn't really watch it. It'll be fun if I did.

0 comments: