CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

James Bond: Quantum of Solace

I didn't really know what to do on my free time so I talk about films I guess. (Since there's no Premier League around anyway)

James Bond... The same guy that always appear every two years. It's kinda boring to see Bond movie never end. I mean it was first made around 1953 where my dad isn't born yet. The real James Bond would be around 40-50+ by now. He sould be sitting in his house and tell old and boring stories to his grandchildren by now.

Anyway the actor of James Bond for 2006 and 2008 is Daniel Craig. I mean why him? He's old and deserves to sleep for a living and wait till his death drawn near. Why can't they get younger actors these days? What? All the younger actors are in High school Musical? Figures...

Plus I bet there's more sex parts of this movie. I mean how did Craig guy didn't even have AIDS? He had sex with more than a girl in one movie. Anyway eventhough how bad the actor is, it doesn't mean the story would be really bad. I think I'm gonna watch it if I have time. Who knows? It might be better than Harry fucking Potter.



He should get aids

0 comments: