CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Black and Blue- Bring me the horizon

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player or etc on "Shuffle" mode.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag 6 people.

Are you male or female?
After Tonight-Justin Nozuka (I can see it in your eyes that you are not a man lol)

Describe yourself!
On Top Of The World- Boys like girls (Actually, I'm always below a rock than on top of anything)

What do people feel when they're around you?
Jealousy- Brokencyde (WTF!?!... I think they just don't)

Describe your current relationship.
Bada bing with a pipe- four years strong (What's the hell is Bada bing with a pipe? I share my iTunes with my sister and we don't share the same music)

Where would you like to be now?
(I used to make out with) Madusa- Bring Me The Horizon (That is the last thing on earth where I want to be)

How do you feel about love?
Hello Seattle- Owl city (That's how I feel about KB)

What's your life like?
Misery Business- Paramore (I'm not misery!! WTF)

What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
Suicide Season- Bring me the horizon(I want people to live happily not to die.)

Say something wise.
That's what you get- Paramore (Not expected)

If someone says "is this okay?" you say,
Gold Digger- Kanye West(Is it okay if I'm a gold digger lol~)

How would you describe yourself?
schizophrenia- Brokencyde (I don't know what schizophrenia means)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
On the wing- Owl city (lol I like dudes with wings!!)

How do you feel today?
Up against the wall- Boys like girls (I actually feel cold than that...)

What is your life's purpose?
Broken Man- Boys like girls (I'm a woman!!)

What is your motto?
I'm sorry I am- Brokencyde (NOT COOL.)

What do your friends think of you?
Flashing lights- Kanye west (true.)

What do you think of your parents?
Ambrosia- Alesana (Ambrosia means food for the goods and my parents are not food!~)

What do you think about very often?
Accidents- alexisonfire (I don't even have interest in accidents~)

What is 2 + 2?
This Conversation Is Over- Alesana (wow. 2+2 is not hard and the Conversation Is Over)

What do you think of your best friend?
Obsession is Such an Ugly Word-Alesana (What?...)

What do you think of the person you like?
Womanizer- Britney Spears (He's married.)

What is your life story?
Beatdown in the Hey of Happy- four years strong (okay...)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Let the flames begin-Paramore (I don't know what this song means.)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Tilting the hour glass- Alesana (I just notice this song is in our laptop.)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
5 minutes to midnight- boys like girls(I got a wedding at midnight!!)

What will they play at your funeral?
Cross me off your list- Hawthorne Heights (Even if I die it doesn't mean you can cross me off your list.)

What is your hobby/interest?
No Need For Introductions, I've Read About Girls Like You On The Back Of Toilet Doors- Bring me the horizon (Now that is a stupid hobby.)

What is your biggest fear?
Tres Tres Chic- Mocean worker (To be honest the songs from above is my biggest fear)

What is your biggest secret?
Dragostea Din Tei (sPyChOoL Dance MIX)- O-zone (My secret is that I still listen to o-zone)

What do you think of your friends?
Death goes to disco- Goodnight nurse (Thats not nice... Who cares anyway)

What will you post this as?
Black and Blue- Bring me the horizon (Actually I'm gonna post this with rainbow color~)

Those Who I Tag:
I'm not really sure...

0 comments: