CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Watch it!

I was around Portsmouth official site and watched a random video from PfcTV entitled 'Hughesy & Hermann Get A Grilling' and it was cute and hilarious! I want you guys to really watch it. It's adorable and classic. I like the ending. It was a cute expression made by Hermann. It was like:

Girl: Hermann?
Hermann:... Yes?
Girl: what did you said?

Hermann: 'lol' yeah agreed, agreed.

Hughesy: Everything I said?

Hermann: ye
ah everything.


Hughesy is the left big guy and Hermann is the right big guy.

He seem so unsure. Anyway I bet you guys don't understand that... So watch it. I've already told you guys to visit the site and it located around there ----> or should I say the right-hand side of my page... Just visit the web and click at the left-hand side of the page or should I say there <--- and just browse the videos to watch this. With hope I bet you can find it and get the hang of PfcTV.

READ THIS BEFORE WATCHING PFCTV!:

Anyway more tips on using the PfcTV. Please remember this fact that before PfcTV plays there's this loud sound, more like a commercial so I recommend you to take off your ear piece immediately if you're wearing them or lower the volume if needed because my laptop is loud and stuff and I almost lost my sense of hearing that time.. To be honest lots of time but who cares. So if that commercial end it'll be something like that picture below. It's like Youtube but more bigger and there's this list of videos that looks like the one below there. So browse the video there. It's easy, it's more clear than Youtube I suppose and it's louder. I guarantee that. Oh yeah one more thing. DO NOT play with the screen's scroll button. That long thing below 'High quality' because I played with that thing once and it broke literally. Nah, just kidding, it just stuck like that. So I recommend you to pause first then scroll that thing. If it did broke just refresh the page. Click the images to see actual size. You are lucky I post the tutorials of using this thing FREE.


The PfcTV screen


Browse the videos here.

Next Pompey match would be with A.C Milan on 27th, Thursday and at 8.05 in England and 3 or 4 o'clock in Brunei so watch it. My prediction would be A.C Milan 4 and Portsmouth 1. I hope Pompey would goal more than one. If it is not on the TV when I intend to watch it I'm gonna bomb Astro's building and I'm gonna be the next Osama Bin Ladin(Is this the right spelling of his name) So Astro, I'm a big, wait! HUGE fan of Pompey and I seriously want to watch it. Play up Pompey!!

0 comments: